WHERE WE ARE NOW
Ontario has enacted a Declaration of Emergency to help contain the spread of COVID-19 and protect the public. Our Agency is taking steps to protect the children, youth and families we serve, Alternative Caregivers, our staff and the public.
OUR AGENCY IS OPEN AND REACHABLE BY PHONE 24/7 TOLL FREE 1-844-523-2237. Call us for non-urgent matters and for urgent after hours please contact your local mainstream Children’s Aid Society.
KEY SOURCES OF INFORMATION
THE GOVERNMENT OF ONTARIO
CHIEFS OF ONTARIO COVID-19 SITE
METIS NATION OF ONTARIO COVID-19 SITE
THE CURRENT IMPACT ON OUR SERVICES
- Our offices are closed to the public.
- Prior to any direct contact persons will be screened using Public Health Guidelines.
- Staff who visit children, youth and families may be wearing personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves and more.
- Our staff are working remotely. Our service includes using phone and online platforms to maintain connections with those we serve and with those with whom we collaborate. This includes our Cultural Services team.
What to tell your children:
- Helping Children Cope with Stress During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Child Friendly Explanation of COVID-19 – English | French
What to do at home: