Within our Indigenous cultures, we regard children and youth as sacred gifts from the Creator. Our communities have the collective responsibility to provide care for children. Our volunteer services program promotes giving back and building meaningful connection with members of your community. We are actively looking for new volunteer drivers.
Why Volunteer with Us?
Help support our children, youth, and communities to sustain a strong, healthy, and balanced foundation for life.
- Become more connected to your community;
- Build meaningful relationships;
- Make a positive impact on children and youth’s lives;
- Reimbursement for mileage;
- Flexible scheduling;
- Be a part of an Indigenous Well-Being Agency; and
- First Aid and CPR training.
What can I expect as a volunteer driver?
- Provide children and youth with transportation to and from school, medical appointments, family gatherings, etc.
- Fulfill one-time drive requests or set up reoccurring drive requests that happen on a regular basis.
- Assist in an ongoing plan to provide quality service to children, youth and families who may not have any other means of transportation.
- Support family preservation— every child and youth should have a connection with their biological family. By becoming a driver, you are helping a child and youth foster and maintain relationships with their family.
Become a Driver TODAY
Fill out the form below or email us directly at email@example.com.
Drive Sign Up Form