We encourage a healthy work life balance and aim to ensure working hours do not exceed 35 hours per week and do not need to be conducted during evenings and weekends. We recognize however, that the needs of the children, youth, and families are our priority. As such, you will be required to be flexible with your work schedule.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends, evenings and holidays as required.
- Provide an acceptable Child Protection Information Network (CPIN) check and Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS).
- Provide a safe vehicle for use on the job, an acceptable Driver’s Abstract, evidence of a valid Ontario Driver’s License and of Personal Liability & Property Damage insurance coverage for at least $2,000,000.00.
- You will be provided a working location at one of our 20 office locations.
- A hybrid work environment (3 days in office, 2 days remote)
- Travel within our 32,000 square kilometer service area will be required.