If you are looking for a work environment that supports Indigenous families with care and authenticity through an inclusive, wholistic and nonjudgmental circle of care, Dnaagdawenmag Binnoojiiyag Child & Family Services is for you.
Dnaagdawenmag Binnoojiiyag Child & Family Services is a multi-service Indigenous wellbeing agency. We provide a stable foundation for children, youth, and families, through wraparound services that are culturally-based and family-focused.
Our people are our biggest asset and we believe that building a team that is engaged is essential to providing the best services. As a member of our team, we offer competitive salaries and benefit plans in addition to a defined benefit pension plan. We are dedicated to employee development and work-life balance.
As a multi-service Indigenous wellbeing agency, we are committed to an inclusive and barrier-free environment for all of our candidates and employees. Should you at any time have an accessibility need or have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Cindy Currie, HR Administrator by phone at (705) 295-7135 or by email email@example.com.
- Student Placements — Various
- Alternative Resources Worker — Rama, Barrie and Cobourg
- Child and Youth Service Workers — Barrie and Peterborough (Hiawatha Permanent)
- Child & Youth Mental Health and Addictions Worker — Moose Deer Point, Gravenhurst and Georgina Island (part-time)
- Circle Facilitator — Whitby and Peterborough
- Cultural Resource Advisor — Midland/Barrie
- Cultural Resource Advisor - Alternative Care Team — Whitby
- Elder/Knowledge Keeper — West, East (Sharing Central Region Coverage)
- Family Finder — Belleville, Peterborough (Hiawatha Permanent) and Whitby/Sutton
- Family Service Workers — Bancroft, Barrie, Rama (contract), Peterborough (Hiawatha Permanent), Midland, Cedar Point, Sutton
- Family Support Worker — Bancroft, Whitby and Barrie (contact)
- Legal Disclosure Worker — Hiawatha
- On-First Nation Worker — Peterborough (Hiawatha Permanent)
- Proposal/Technical Writer — Hiawatha
- Reintegration Worker — Barrie and Whitby
- Team Administrative Assistant (contact) — Gravenhurst
- Volunteer Service Coordinator — Whitby and Peterborough (Hiawatha Permanent)