If you are looking for a work environment that supports Indigenous families with care and authenticity through an inclusive, wholistic and nonjudgmental circle of care, Dnaagdawenmag Binnoojiiyag Child & Family Services is for you.
Dnaagdawenmag Binnoojiiyag Child & Family Services is a multi-service Indigenous Child Well-Being Agency. We provide a stable foundation for children, youth, and families, through wraparound services that are culturally-based and family-focused.
Our people are our biggest asset and we believe that building a team that is engaged is essential to providing the best services. As a member of our team, we offer a supportive work environment that includes:
- Competitive salaries with merit increases in recognition of performance;
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start (accrued over calendar year);
- Additional paid days to recognize sick time, personal time, other urgent matters and wellness;
- Extended health, dental and vision coverage;
- Life Insurance Plan;
- Short term and long term disability coverage;
- Paid progressive training and development opportunities, including Indigenous Wholistic Practice;
- Confidential Employee and Family Assistance Program;
- Ontario Municipal Employee Retirement Systems (OMERS) pension plan with employee and employer shared contributions.
As a multi-service Indigenous Child Well-Being Agency, we are committed to an inclusive and barrier-free environment for all of our candidates and employees. Should you at any time have an accessibility need or have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources by phone at (705) 295-7135 or by email email@example.com.
How to Apply
- Download and save a copy of the Application for Employment to your computer;
- Fully complete the Application for Employment form;
- Read through the Job Posting (links below under Current Opportunities) for job-specific details on required documentation to include in your application; and
- Email your entire application package to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date included in the Job Posting.
It is highly recommended that you use Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the Application for Employment form.
Dnaagdawenmag Binnoojiiyag Child & Family Services encourages internal applications. If you are a current employee seeking a new career opportunity please:
- Advise your direct Supervisor of your intentions to apply;
- Download and save a copy of the Internal Application for Employment;
- Fully complete the Internal Application for Employment; and,
- Email your completed application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com before the closing date in the Job Posting.
Please note that you can only access the Internal Application for Employment from a computer that has access to the Intranet.
- Student Placements — Various
- Alternative Care Supervisor (Contract- One Year) — Peterborough, ON (Hiawatha Permanent) or Tyendinaga, ON
- Alternative Care Worker — Barrie, ON
- Alternative Care Worker (Contract - Up to 24 months) — Rama First Nation, ON
- Child & Youth Mental Health & Addictions Worker — Sutton, ON
- Child & Youth Service Worker — Peterborough, ON
- Child & Youth Service Worker (Contract) — Rama First Nation, ON
- Child and Youth Service Worker (Contract) — Whitby, ON
- Circle Facilitator — Barrie, ON
- Cultural Resource Advisor (Contract) — Rama First Nation, ON
- Cultural Services Supervisor — Whitby, ON (Central Region)
- Family Service Worker — Midland, ON
- Family Service Worker (Future Opportunities) — Cedar Point/Rama First Nation/Barrie/Midland, ON
- Family Service Worker — Peterborough, ON
- Finance Clerk — Hiawatha, ON
- Information Technology Manager — Rama First Nation, ON (will consider Whitby, ON or Peterborough (Hiawatha), ON)
- Information Technology Support (Student Position) — Whitby, ON and East Region (Alderville, ON/Bancroft, ON/Cobourg, ON/Hiawatha First Nation, ON/Tyendinaga, ON/Peterborough, ON)