If you are looking for a work environment that supports Indigenous families with care and authenticity through an inclusive, wholistic and nonjudgmental circle of care, Dnaagdawenmag Binnoojiiyag Child & Family Services is for you.
Dnaagdawenmag Binnoojiiyag Child & Family Services is a multi-service Indigenous wellbeing agency. We provide a stable foundation for children, youth, and families, through wraparound services that are culturally-based and family-focused.
Our people are our biggest asset and we believe that building a team that is engaged is essential to providing the best services. As a member of our team, we offer a supportive work environment that includes:
- Competitive salaries with merit increases in recognition of performance;
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start (accrued over calendar year);
- Additional paid days to recognize sick time, personal time, other urgent matters and wellness;
- Extended health, dental and vision coverage;
- Life Insurance Plan;
- Short term and long term disability coverage;
- Paid progressive training and development opportunities, including Indigenous Wholistic Practice;
- Confidential Employee and Family Assistance Program;
- Ontario Municipal Employee Retirement Systems (OMERS) pension plan with employee and employer shared contributions.
As a multi-service Indigenous wellbeing agency, we are committed to an inclusive and barrier-free environment for all of our candidates and employees. Should you at any time have an accessibility need or have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Cheryl Benstead, Organizational Development & Recruitment Coordinator by phone at (705) 295-7135 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Placements — Various
- Alternative Resources Worker — Rama and Barrie
- Alternative Care Supervisor — Peterborough (Hiawatha Permanent)
- Child and Youth Service Worker — Peterborough (Hiawatha Permanent)
- Circle Facilitator — Barrie, Orillia (Rama Permanent), Whitby and Alderville
- Cultural Resource Advisor — Orillia (Rama Permanent), Whitby and Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte (MBQ)
- Cultural Services Supervisor — Whitby
- Elder/Knowledge Keeper — Whitby
- Family Finder — Belleville, Peterborough (Hiawatha Permanent) and Whitby/Sutton
- Family Service Workers — Bancroft, Barrie, Rama (contract), Peterborough (Hiawatha Permanent), Cedar Point, Shannonville and Sutton
- Family Support Worker (contract) — Peterborough
- Initial Assessment Worker (Contract Positions) — Cobourg
- On First Nation Worker (contract) — Peterborough/Hiawatha
- Network Technician — Shannonville
- Proposal/Technical Writer — Hiawatha
- Reintegration Worker — Barrie and Whitby
- Volunteer Service Coordinator — Whitby and Peterborough (Hiawatha Permanent)