We are a multi-service Indigenous Child Well-Being Agency guided by the Seven Grandfather Teachings to ensure children and youth maintain a strong connection to family, community, and culture. We believe it is our collective responsibility as Indigenous people to care for and protect our children.
Our people are our biggest asset and we believe that building a team that is engaged is essential to ensure the best possible outcomes for children, youth and families. As a member of our team, we offer a supportive work environment that includes:
|Competitive salaries with merit increases in recognition of performance;|
3 weeks’ vacation to start (accrued over a calendar year);
|Paid progressive training and development opportunities, including Indigenous Wholistic Practice;|
|Extended health, dental and vision coverage;|
Life Insurance Plan;
Short term and long term disability coverage;
Ontario Municipal Employee Retirement Systems (OMERS) pension plan with employee and employer shared contributions;
|Quarterly Wholistic Reviews to encourage personal and professional development;|
|Additional paid days to recognize sick time, personal time, other urgent matters and wellness;|
Confidential Employee and Family Assistance Program;
|Strong connection to the communities we serve, paying particular attention to the Regional Protocol which serves to guide how and in which ways we work with each of our member First Nations, Métis communities, and Inuit;|
|Training and opportunity to develop a deeper understanding of the Seven Grandfather Teachings.|
***New Vaccination Policy in effect***
All newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to commencing employment with us, subject to the Duty to Accommodate under the Human Rights Code. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our staff, children, youth, families and communities. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual received their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine at least two weeks prior. This will be further reviewed with all candidates being considered for a position.
We are committed to an inclusive and barrier-free environment for all of our candidates and employees. Should you, at any time, have an accessibility need or have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources by phone at (705) 295-7135 or by email email@example.com.
How to Apply
- Download and save a copy of the Application for Employment to your computer;
- Fully complete the Application for Employment form;
- Read through the Job Posting (links below under Current Opportunities) for job-specific details on required documentation to include in your application; and
- Email your entire application package to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date included in the Job Posting.
It is highly recommended that you use Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the Application for Employment form.
Jobs are listed by posting date. New opportunities will appear at the top of the list.
- Unpaid Student Placements — Various
- Summer Student - Information Technology — Peterborough, Whitby or Rama, ON
- Summer Student - Cultural Resources — Peterborough, ON or Rama, ON
- NEW - Team Administrative Assistant (Full-Time Contract Until September 2022 With Possibility of Extension) — Gravenhurst, ON
- Family Service Worker — Peterborough, ON
- Circle Facilitator — Barrie, ON & Beausoleil First Nation (2 Positions)
- Family Service Worker — West Region (Providing family services to all locations within the West Region)
- Team Administrative Assistant (Full-Time Contract Until April 2023) — Barrie, ON
- Child & Youth Mental Health & Addictions Worker — Moose Deer Point First Nation, ON
- Cultural Resource Advisor (Full-Time Contract Until February 2023) — Whitby / Sutton, ON
- Elder/Knowledge Keeper — Whitby, ON
- Family Service Worker — Barrie, ON (Contract Until July 2023)
- Human Trafficking - Community Caregivers — York & Durham Region (Preferred)
- Human Trafficking - Home Support Worker — Durham Region, York Region and Peterborough County
- Family Service Worker — Bancroft, ON
- Volunteer Service Coordinator — Rama First Nation, ON
- Alternative Care Worker (2 Positions) — Barrie, ON
- Emergency After Hours (EAH) – Alternative Care Program Recruitment – Seeking Interested Providers — Various locations