If you are looking for a work environment that supports Indigenous families with care and authenticity through an inclusive, wholistic and nonjudgmental circle of care, Dnaagdawenmag Binnoojiiyag Child & Family Services is for you.
Dnaagdawenmag Binnoojiiyag Child & Family Services is a multi-service Indigenous wellbeing agency. We provide a stable foundation for children, youth, and families, through wraparound services that are culturally-based and family-focused.
Our people are our biggest asset and we believe that building a team that is engaged is essential to providing the best services. As a member of our team, we offer competitive salaries and benefit plans in addition to a defined benefit pension plan. We are dedicated to employee development and work-life balance.
As a multi-service Indigenous wellbeing agency, we are committed to an inclusive and barrier-free environment for all of our candidates and employees. Should you at any time have an accessibility need or have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Cindy Currie, HR Administrator by phone at (705) 295-7135 or by email email@example.com.
- HR Advisor - Extended to Sept 24th at noon — Hiawatha First Nation and Rama First Nation
- Alternative Resources Worker — Orillia (Rama), Peterborough (Hiawatha), Cobourg
- Child and Youth Service Workers — Barrie (2 positions), Orillia (Rama Permanent Location) and Peterborough (Hiawatha Permanent Location)
- Child and Youth Mental Health and Addictions Worker — Moose Deer Point, Bracebridge (Gravenhurst Permanent)
- Circle Facilitators — Belleville, Whitby, Peterborough (Hiawatha Permanent Location)
- Communications and Public Relations Specialist
- Community Navigator — Whitby and Rama
- Cultural Resource Advisor - Alternative Care Team — Alderville and Whitby
- Cultural Resource Supervisor — Whitby
- Director of Finance and Operations — Hiawatha First Nation
- Elder/Knowledge Keeper — West, East (Sharing Central Region Coverage)
- Family Finder — Belleville, Peterborough (Hiawatha) and Whitby/Sutton
- Family Service Workers — Peterborough (Hiawatha Permanent), Belleville, Bancroft, Whitby, Sutton, Orillia (Rama Permanent), Cedar Point, Midland, Barrie
- Family Service Worker - Maternity Leave Contract — Whitby
- Family Support Worker — Bancroft
- Initial Assessment Worker — Cobourg (Alderville)
- Legal Disclosure Worker — Hiawatha and Rama
- Legal Services Manager — Hiawatha First Nation
- Manager, Records Information
- Native Youth Justice - Full Time - Alderville
- Native Youth Justice - Part Time - Alderville
- Network Technician — Belleville
- Proposal/Technical Writer — Hiawatha
- Reintegration Worker — Peterborough and Barrie
- Service Planning Coordinator — West Region
- Supervisor — Bancroft
- Team Administrative Assistants (Multiple Departments) — Orillia (Rama Permanent Location), Rama, Peterborough (8 month contract, Hiawatha Permanent Location), Cobourg (Alderville Permanent Location), Barrie, Sutton
- Volunteer Service Coordinator — Orillia (Rama), Peterborough (Hiawatha)